Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Helzberg Diamonds has very generously donated a necklace for us to raffle off! It is a Radiant Cut Aquamarine Pendant with Sapphire & Diamond Accents set in 14kt White Gold.
This necklace is currently being sold for $800! You could win it for as little as $5!!! How???
Just make a donation in any $5 increment through our secure CureSearch Team Page. You will receive 1 entry for every $5 that you donate!


The necklace details are as follows:
  • 1 radiant cut aquamarine, 3 princess cut sapphires, and round brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately 1/10 carat total weight
  • 14 karat white gold 18 inch box chain
The winner will be drawn on Friday, April 29th, and the winner will be notified by email. I will also post the winner on this page. The necklace can be picked up at the Walk the next day, or shipping arrangements can be made if the winner does not live in the Kansas City area.

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment