Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Conference Submit - FREE/NEW Website!

www.conferencesubmit.com

Found this NEW website where you can list your conference/event for FREE!

Here is what Conference Submit has to say:
We are your #1 conference listing site. Become a free member and start listing your conference, summit, event, expo, convention within minutes. Manage all listings easily from your personalized event dashboard.
Take advantage of FREE postings now!
Join Now!

Submit a Conference Now Conference organizers and meeting planners use this form to submit your conference, convention, trade show, exhibit or workshop for FREE! Your conference will be seen by thousands of people interested in attending conferences.

1 comment: