Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Larry Ohlhauser, M.D. – Awarded the 2010 TEC Canada Speaker of the Year

Larry Ohlhauser, M.D. – Awarded the 2010 TEC Canada Speaker of the Year

[Larry Ohlhauser M.D. was just awarded this Speaker of the Year award from TEC, Canada. TEC is like the Young Presidents Association, and they have a large network of clubs all over the world.  To ecome a member of TEC you must be a top executive that does business in the multi-millions on up.]

 
Over the past year, Larry Ohlhauser's presentations in Canada have been met with rave reviews and his average score is 4.80% out of 5.0:
The Healthy CEO: an Inspirational Workshop for Achieving the Health Balance you Desire
The Healthy CEO: Taking the Lead in your Physical Wellness
  • Best retreat speaker
  • Took a lot out of the presentation – changes in my life are necessary
  • Excellent, Timely, Great Info
  • Great information – much to take away from retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment