Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Speakers Bureaus - This Pretty Much Sums it Up!

Want to know what it's like working at a speakers bureau!? Tim O'Shea and Kris O’Shea (The O'Shea Report) summed it up in this video they created. This video is HILARIOUS!!! It completely made my day!! =)



Tim O'Shea and Kris O’Shea are known as The Unconventional Convention Speakers and were named among the "Top 25 Hot Speakers" by the National Speakers Association!

Described as "Saturday Night Live for Business," The O'Sheas will get your attendees to look at the fast-paced, constantly changing world with a fresh, new perspective. Whether they present their insightful motivational humor keynote or daily convention coverage, The O'Shea Report will engage your audience with business relevance and hilarious insights on day-to-day challenges. They help your company/organization/audience handle change with humor! They are awesome!

1 comment: