Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FIVE STAR Blogs!

I have set up a blog account for the FIVE STAR team! This is SO exciting!! We are so fortunate enough to listen, watch, speak & engage with such a large number of talented people -- and now we can share what we've learned & who we saw with you!

Amy Crocker's Blog
Barbara Byrnes's Blog
Brion Connolly's Blog
Brittanny Kreutzer's Blog
Carol Crites's Blog
Glenna Beytien's Blog
Jennifer Cook's Blog
Julie Homsey's Blog
Layla Foxx-Zagorsky's Blog
Nancy Lauterbach’s Blog
Sarah Whitten's Blog
Steve Gardner’s Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment