Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Reclaim Your Career - Valorie Burton Interview

Posted on CNN - November 14, 2010 | 11:58 PM ET
Reclaim Your Career

With six simple steps you can boost your position, reputation, and responsibilities at work. CNN's Fredricka Whitfield talks to life coach Valorie Burton about the small steps you can take to improve your career. Valorie is the author of the book "What's Really Holding You Back?"


Buy Valorie's Book - "What's Really Holding You Back?"




No comments:

Post a Comment