Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Announcing Barbara Byrnes Retirement

After 32 years in the industry and 12 years at FIVE STAR, beloved Account Executive, Barbara Byrnes, has announced her retirement.

“I know everyone joins me in thanking her for her 30+ years of service to the industry and for her quiet and steady demeanor throughout all the ups and downs. She has been a tremendous asset to the company,” said CEO Steve Gardner.

Barbara has been a wonderful teammate and friend to everyone at FIVE STAR and has rightfully earned the respect of the coworkers, clients and speakers who’ve seen her quality and professionalism firsthand.

Though we are all sad to see her departure, we thank Barbara and wish her only the best.

Congrats Barb!!! We will miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment