Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

NBC’s Minute To Win It Live is now available for corporate and private parties.

NBC’s Minute To Win It Live is now available for corporate and private parties. With a corporate appropriate host, we bring the live show to corporate events and private parties. Please let me know if you would like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment