Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah Whitten and I'm the Marketing Director at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Sarah's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The One Minute Negotiator

Don Hutson's new book is coming out August 30, 2010: The One Minute Negotiator. You can pre-order today from Amazon! Click on the picture on the left for the hardcover, or go here for the Kindle version.

"Negotiation impacts every aspect of our lives, from the deals we strike on the job, to our relationships with family members and neighbors, to the transactions we make as customers. Yet most people do anything they can to avoid negotiating—it makes them uncomfortable, nervous, even frightened."

Don Hutson's s chairman and CEO of U.S. Learning,  chairman of the board of Executive Books, and an accomplished corporate speaker and trainer. He is
the author of twelve books, including The One Minute Entrepreneur (with Ken Blanchard) and The Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment